Treat yourself to a Wellbeing Safari in South Africa
While earning all your CPD & EDI hours for the year!
14-19 March 2022
- Wildlife Safari Drives - in an open Safari vehicle allows close encounters with a variety of wildlife including lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
- Apartheid Museum- the first of its kind, illustrates the rise and fall of apartheid.
- Lunch in Soweto- have lunch in a shebeen in Vilikazi Street
- Curios shopping - don't go home empty handed- leave with some beautiful African curios.
- Home of Hope for Girls - Meet Trevor Noah Foundation's Women’s Month #SuperMom 2020 title holder – Khanyisile Motsa, affectionately known as Mam Khanyi – who runs the award-winning Home of Hope for Girls. She will tell her story of 21 years of helping to fight gender-based violence against countless girls and women who have been abandoned, trafficked and abused. Hear her story and learn about Ubuntu.
- Intimate Elephant Experience - get up close and personal with elephants.